Hello Listers:

I am one of those who joined the list after reading Dean
Martineau's newsletter last week and I like what I have read
so far.

At present I am using JAWS 7.500 and on inquiring about how
Vista works from a number of sources I am getting mixed
signals, e.g., leave it alone for a while as there are a
number of bugs which need to be fixed.  Another comment I got
was that when installing Vista sometimes the installation is
aborted and the process needs to be restarted.

The latest version of JAWS is 8.0.2317 (or is it "71"? and as
your list appears to have quite a number of experts, please
let me have the benefit of your advice and comments.

Another thing:  I hear that JAWS 9 is due some time this
month.  Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you all.

Francis Khan

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: