At work I have GroupWise.  I have Outlook on my home computer, but I don't know
how that would work sending messages to my work e mail.

Does Outlook send out messages to people as reminders?

Thanks,

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> "Seigenthaler, Carrie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/4/2007 2:22 PM >>>
Eileen,

Do you currently use Outlook?

If so you can set up "tasks" and assign them to others or you can use
the Outlook Calendar and set up things as events leaving the field that
shows the status as "free" and then the time on the calendar isn't
blocked but the item still appears on the calendar and the reminder
function is still available.

If this sounds like something that might be helpful, please email me
directly and I can help you through the steps.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I use both of these functions with my staff and it works well.

Carrie