If things goes the way you want,does that mean we should get the CD's soon?

PEACE

John Carvalho
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Damery" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:42 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Delay in getting the update for JAWS 9 posted
today

Lois,
We are very pleased with the results so far and the feedback from users has
been great. Looking forward to getting the next update posted as soon as
possible and I just got word from the developers that they have tracked down
the issue. I'm very confident that we are on track to get something posted
Thursday or Friday this week to update the Beta.
Regards,
Eric