Hi there Lenard

Below is some information shared with the group a while back. I'm not sure
if this is what you are seeking, but here goes

Hello list. Here are instructions for installing and getting the help
balloon script to work. this script will make it possible to click help
balloons wit
one keystroke in versions of jaws prior to jaws nine. Everything below the
stars is the script itself. First, select the entire script text and copy it
to the clipboard. Then, hit insert f2 and bring up script manager.Once
script manager opens, press control shift d to bring up the default script
file.
Then move to the bottom of it with control end. then,hit enter once or twice
to make sure your on a blank line,,and paste the contents of the script.
Then
move into the body of the script and hit control d. Once you do, a script
information dialogue box will appear. Tab through it and fill in the various
fields, leaving the script name box intact. You can fill in the synopsis and
description fields if you wish. Make sure the can be attached to key
checkbox
is checked. You can use any keystroke you wish that won't conflict
 with another keystroke. I used control shift l myself. Then click ok and
hit control s to recompile the default script file, and use alt f4 to close
the
dialogue. After that, when a help balloon appears, you should be able to use
the keystroke you assigned to click it. If anyone needs any further help,
feel free to let me know, either on list or privately. The scrip follows.
Hope this was helpful.

******************

Script clickhelpballoon ()

Var

String SClass, ; The name of the window class.

String SName, ; The name of the window.

Handle HWND ; The handle of the current window.

Let SClass = GetWindowClass (GetFirstWindow (FindTopLevelWindow

("Shell_TrayWnd", "")))

Let SName = GetWindowName (GetFirstWindow (FindTopLevelWindow

("Shell_TrayWnd", "")))

Let HWND = GetFocus ()

GetFocus ()

If SClass == "tooltips_class32"

& SName != "" then ; Click the balloon.

SayFormattedMessage (OT_NO_Disable, "Clicked help balloon.", "Clicked.")

SetFocus (GetFirstWindow (FindTopLevelWindow ("Shell_TrayWnd", "")))

SaveCursor ()

RouteJAWSToPc ()

RoutePcToJAWS ()

{LeftMouseButton}

SetFocus (HWND) ; Return the focus to its previous window.

Else

if SClass != "tooltips_class32"

|| SName == "" then ; State that a help balloon wasn't found.

SayFormattedMessage (OT_No_Disable, "Help balloon not found.", "Not found.")

EndIf

EndIf

EndScript

[EMAIL PROTECTED]