From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 5:29 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Is Quicken 2017 accessible with Jaws?

I have Quicken 2003, and the most successful version of JAWS is 15. They
changed something in JAWS 16 and above to work with newer versions of
Quicken so whenever I need to I revert back to 15 to do my banking. Note: I
have not installed 2003 on a 32 bit version of windows beyond 7, but I can
tell you for sure 2003 will not install on a 64 bit system at all
unfortunately.

Some time as a test I plan on installing it on 32 bit windows 10, it just
hasn't happened yet.