Hi.

Is that computer running speakDropbox? Are we talking about the notification functionality in windows where you can press windows+v to view them sometimes and they're available in the action center (windows+a).

If it's the second option, try going into Dropbox's tray menu, then to preferences, then tab a few times looking for a check box saying "synced files" and uncheck it. Note that JAWS reads weirdly in this dialogue and will ramble on about some other stuff before it tells you which control you're actually on when you're tabbing, so either interrupt it with a say line command to find out where you really are right now or wait for it to get done rambling and tell you what you really need to know. Uncheck this "synced files" check box and then tab to the ok button and maybe that'll take care of it. The comments, shares etc check box just one shift+tab from the "synced files" check box might be useful for you too.

Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates Developing "very good audiogames" for the blind community http://valiantGalaxy.com Sent with Thunderbird 38.5.0 portable