Hey you Windows 10 experts,

With Windows 10, When I go into  Settings, Update & security, Windows
Update,Advanced Options, Choose how updates are delivered, I get to a button
with an associated message,

" When this is turned on, your PC may also send parts of previously
downloaded Windows updates and apps to PCs on your local network, or PCs on
the Internet, depending on what's selected below".

It is the "depending on what's selected below".  I can't find the "what's
set below".  How does one see this with JAWS 18?

The other problem is that JAWS doesn't tell me if this is turned on or off.

Any comments?

Thanks,

Reed