I don't have a PayPal issue, I have a problem with the PayPal link on the
Goldwave website. I hope someone has a suggestion. I've written to whoever mans
The receiving email on the Website. Thanks for any help   Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Michael Babcock
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 4:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Paypal issue, any suggestions appreciated

That doesn’t help. Is the PayPal order not going threw? Are you having problems
logging into your PayPal account? Is something preventing you from paying for
the order after you sign in?
Please provide more information to help with this, or reach out to:
http://goldwave.com/contact.php <http://goldwave.com/contact.php> Or connect
with @goldwave on twitter.