I've just joined a private group, or at least I think I did.  It does not
show up on my groups page.

Why?

I had a friend add me.  Is there something else I need to do to join?

I can get on it through the e-mail she she sent, but I can't see it when I
pull it up on the group page.

Also, and I think I've asked this before but I'm just not sure of what
answer I got, when I hit control r, on a facebook message delivered through
e-mail, does the reply get back to the person?

Also, do group messages go through e-mail, or do I have to go to the group
page?

Justin

Justin