From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of jyandt.mar...@comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2017 7:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Adding columns in Excel 2013

To All:

I was wanting to know how to add a column of numbers in Excel 2013. I know
that, according to internet research, there is a “auto sum” function, but I
could not find that particular function in the Formulas heading. Also, if there
is a keyboard combination, could you please supply that as well? Many thanks in
advance.

Jerry