The last two links at the bottom of the programs page.

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 6:26 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows live essentials 2012

I'll of course double check.

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 8:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

I was there but only saw 2009. This thing keeps hanging up. I can only read
a few things before I must restart. Guess that is how I missed it.

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 8:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Look on the server my good man. Both 2009 and 2012 are up there for
downloading if memory serves. Also gang I would like to add that our own Mr.
Justice is putting in some work on iTunes, so much so that I have created an
iTunes heading on tips and tricks.

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh