Confeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this
one.  Hope they can get this one fixed soon.

Matthew

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Shane Hecker
Sent: Friday, March 3, 2017 1:05 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] annoying jaws problem

I've seen this quite a bit with my laptop running Windows 10 pro 64 bit.
When I try looking at the desktop with the Jaws cursor, it will say
something like this:

checked unchecked read only pressed unavailable droppable grabbed dragable

What is this and why can't the Jaws cursor properly see the desktop? Oh yeah
and when you try to right click something in the system tray when the Jaws
cursor is acting up, it doesn't work. Only way I've found to fix this is to
completely restart the computer. Restarting Jaws has no effect.

Shane