From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 5:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] changing default browsers in W10

Jim,

I'm not sure why Jorge's directions, which look complete, aren't working for
you, but there may be an alternative method. Keep in mind that my system is
Windows 7, not 10, but IE allows you to use its own controls to make it the
default. Do the following with IE open and in focus:

Alt-t for tools
O for options
Control-tab several times to "Programs."
Here you can set IE as your default.