I haven’t done this for a while, but then again it has been quite some time
since we got around 10 new members at once. Well that is what was in my inbox
this morning.

Never the less, welcome to all of you and just a note to all of you Gmail
users. Often times people have trouble receiving their own messages, but many
of you probably already know that fact. I point it out for those who might not
happen to be aware of it is all. There is a trick for that which is on the
server, thank you for being a part of this rather growing community. I have not
checked recently, but there should be over 670 of us on here at this time.

Now your humble list owner will return you to your regularly scheduled
activities.
David Ferrin