Hi,

What version of jfw are you using? If 18 you will want to make sure that caret is enabled by pressing f7 and you should be set. Also you might have to press f6 to jump to the reading pain the first time you open a message. It is a pain, but it should work. VFO should try to do something abolut this. The vertual currser no longer works as it should after an update to the mail app.

Matthew