I did not see your lesson on iTunes.
Patti

Good morning Jaws Users list. First of all, I hope you get this message and
I receive it back. Thanks for helping me David. After yesterday's monthly
updates to W-10, I am noticing some strange behavior.

1.      Using Outlook 2016, after pressing Control+N, for new message,
Normally I just type two letters and the email is filled in for me. Not now,
it just says the two letters, I must Tab one time to see the entire email
address.
2.      Using Internet explorer, After pressing ALT+A, you just used the
arrow keys to see your favorite websites, not any more, I just hear A, no
matter what I press, if I read a current line, it is sitting on Ad to
favorites, my wife said that she can see the favorites as I up and down
arrow, but Jaws is not changing and saying what site I am currently sitting
on.

Is anyone else experiencing these strange issues in W-10 after yesterday's
updates? So the Jaws Users list did receive both of my lessons yesterday?
Did you find the Using iTunes 12 with Jaws 18 text file, useful in learning
iTunes? Thanks for any help with these issues. Smiles. Jim

---