questiom from someone who doesn't know, but what is an email group?

-----Original Message----- From: Jim
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 6:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to set a Yahoo email to receive group messages?

Yes, because I am sending them in from my buckeyejim email. Still can't get
the yahoo one to work. If a certain person did not choose to block my
emails, I would be fine using this email. But like I said, out of my
control. Doing my best to fix the yahoo account. Thanks for all your help
concerning this email issue, I appreciate it very much. Smiles. Have a nice
evening!