From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Rose
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 11:21 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Weather

To each their own.  I used the weather Research It feature daily since it
became available.  The temperature updated more frequently, so in summer if I
needed to go somewhere at 4 in the afternoon it was easy to see if it was still
115 degrees, sunny, cloudy, possible storm.  Each morning I used it to check
the morning temperature before leaving home and the forecast for the day to
determine if I needed a jacket, to dress in warmer or cooler clothing.

I seldom use other features of that program but weather I used daily for years.

I can go elsewhere, of course but this loaded fast and was accurate for a daily
forecast, have seldom been interested in hourly forecasts unless there is a
major storm and I know how to find them if I want them.

Just my take on the issue.