From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mr. Ed
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 10:45 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] FW: Question on an IE website

HI Stephen,
I have not been able to solve this issue. I will post the web site below.
When you go to this page on ESPN and you press the H key numerous times
until you get to Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series 2017 Martinsville Race
info page. Then if you arrow down until you land on a link of some story and
press the enter key. The information for that link opens up on the right
side of the page. I have not figured out how to get Jaws to go over to that
right side of the page to read the story. Any help on this would be
appreciated. The link is http://www.espn.com/jayski/
Mr. Ed