From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of leonard morris
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 2:12 PM
To: Jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] program issue

I'm trying to get rid of a program called ByteFence. I'm not sure how it got
installed but I think it might have something to do with an installation of
another program called Chromium browser. I also don't know how even the
Chromium browser got downloaded and installed either.
However, I uninstalled Chromium browser successfully but the ByteFence
message keeps coming up on the desktop with the following information. I
reviewed msconfig to see if it was in programs that started on PC at boot up
but its unchecked.  I ran vipre antivirus but that didn't remove the
unwanted program message. Any ideas how to resolve the issue with this
program? Please see the below screen shot. Thanks.

  Automatic UpdateThere is an update availbale for this PC Based on your
update settings, this PC is entitled to a new version of ByteFence.
Click here to cancel the scheduled upgradeDirect and safe access to all of
your favorite sites.
Get the fresh and new intuitive Chromium browser.
Yahoo provided search on all of your compatible browsers.
Maximize your privacy and security while browsing the web.OKAccept the Yahoo
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and the Chromium Terms and Privacy.

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique
landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."