Hi, no, think of it as the touch screen and the left, right, up and down arrows keys as swiping with your fingers as you would on the touch screen.

-----Original Message----- From: jyandt.mar...@comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2017 2:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS cursor can not read the screen but says blank, blank, blank ...

Subash:

Dumb question for the week. Is the touch cursor the same thing as the
touchpad on a laptop? Thanks.
Jerry

-----Original Message----- From: Subash
Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2017 4:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS cursor can not read the screen but says
blank, blank, blank ...

Hi Brian, to use the touch cursor, hold down the shift key and press the +
(plus) key ( PC cursor key) on the numeric.
Then left, right, up and down arrows keys to navigate. Use the space key to
activate the task you want to perform.
Pressing the plus key twice will deactivate the touch cursor.
hth

-----Original Message----- From: Brian Zolo