Hi Victor,

This should get you back to where you want to be, computerally speaking
anyways!  LOL

From: Brian Lee
If you use CTRL with shift and 3 you get medium sized icons.  The shift with
CTRL and 6 or 7 sets the view to details or tiles.  If you use CTRL with
shift and 5 you get a list view but you will have less icons per row.  You
might try CTRL with shift key and 3 or CTRL with shift key and 5 to see
which of those views you want to use.
Here is a list of the shortcut keys for changing the type of view:

CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large icons,
CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large Icons,
CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons,
CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons,
CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List view,
CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details view,
CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles view,
CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content view.
Take care.
Brian Lee

From: Mr. Ed
Hi Brian,
Do these shortcut keys also work when you are in your folders or documents
to get list or detail view?
Mr. Ed

From: Brian Lee
Hello Mr. Ed,
Yes.  These shortcut keys can be used instead of going into the contextual
menu when nothing is selected and picking the appropriate item in the View
submenu.  I believe that if you are in the UK the shift key is dropped from
the keystrokes.
Take care.
Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.ne
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!
Early to bed, early to rise, keep my iHemorrhoids from being a surprise.