From: "Adrian Spratt" <adr...@adrianspratt.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I need some JAWS Help!

Hi, Rick.

I'm not sure why there would be any confusion, considering that the query
was about JAWS, not Openbook. Also, while FS does use the term "keyboard
help," it's an ambiguous phrase. Help from the keyboard? Help for the
keyboard? Help about the keyboard? I wouldn't have a clue.
"Key identifier" is much more descriptive and specific, and it is used by
other JAWS training websites. See, for example,
http://libguides.iun.edu/ATC/adaptivetechnologyjawsguide