From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 3:07 PM
To: JFW List <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] win 10 shut down

I very seldom use my win 10 laptop. It has windows version 16... and the
latest jaws 18. I was unable to do a shut down. I just discovered that with
the jaws cursor I could read the desktop items. Then route pc to jaws and
alt f4. I then could restart or shutdown. I am kind of at a loss why
navigation is no so difficult.

---

Please visit my web page

It's motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990 For answers to
frequently asked questions about this list visit: