From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of wayne smith
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 08:30
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Vanishing Vocalizer voice

Hello all-

I have downloaded some Vocalizer 1 voices for my 2 machines and all went
well.  Today I downloaded a Vocalizer 1 voice, Latin American Spanish/Juan
and I got the message that the install was successful but when I went into
the JAWS menus and to voices Juan was not there.  3 other voices from
yesterday were there just fine.  Any thoughts?

Wayne