Hi Patty and all,

http:///www.biblegateway.org has numerous versions of the Bible online (King James, New International, several others), as well as concordances, Bible dictionaries, maps (for those with some eyesight) and commentaries. It is free and is spam-free to date. Try it!

On another note, I found the electronic Bibles to be lacking in a whole variety of ways. I now read the Bible exclusively on the Internet.

HTH,

Paul Shallbetter