hi susan,
chicken nugget in my experience is the better twitter client, as
apposed to TW Blue, which you are thinking of. that client hasn't been
updated to work with more reasent versions of Windows 10. Chicken
Nugget is paid, though it has good documentation with it. as far as
tutorials for windows 10, I'de recommend reading one , windows 10 in
1000 words, which compairs the two operating systems. their is a Win10
list on groups.io which is worth joining.
Daniel