As a favor to another list owner I am offering another list for those of you
who might be interested in branching out as it covers all technology and as
such a wider scope of topics than we cover on here:

techtalk+subscr...@groups.io

It is the tech talk list and although it is quite busy for me to always keep up
with I personally find it very informative. I know that a number of members on
here are also subscribed I wanted to let everybody know about it.

It is managed by a gentleman named Carlos and I have learned quite a bit from
him as he brings a lot to the table.
David Ferrin