From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2017 11:01 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] browsers

Judy, sorry to add to life's complications, but I find that all three
browsers are needed. Firefox seems to cover most situations that IE doesn't,
but there are times when only Chrome works. Have you ever filled out an
entire online form, only to find that JAWS can't work with the "submit" or
equivalent button? Recently, I've had at least two occasions where JAWS
would work only with Chrome to make that button work. Chrome still has
serious accessibility limitations, so I don't make it my default.