Well, I downloaded Chrome today, and don't feel comfortable with it. Way too many ads. I can't play my Gameday audio baseball games, as I hear no audio.

Any help would be appreciated.

lucky1i...@gmail.com
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small
things, it does not exist at all.