Hi fellow jaws users:

Could someone tell me how to adjust jaws speech parameters on the fly? I'd
like to be able to adjust the pitch, rate, Volume, Etc. without having to go
into the menus all the time. Also, is there a way to choose which soundcard
jaws speaks through? Thanks.

Mike

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

---