Thank you Judy for your thoughts and suggestions. I really appreciate your
understanding me. We have difficult time anyway and then they go and change
things. Sigh! Best wishes from me to you .

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 4:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] to LeDon, finding Chrome

LeDon, I feel your pain. I have used IE all the time I have used a computer
as well, but now that here and there I'm finding websites that don't support
it, I am forced to put more than one browser in my repertoire.

If you use Google as a search engine, at the bottom of the page there is a
link that says "about." If you open that you get the Google page and it has
a link for products. Open that and then

 You can find the link to download Chrome. Hopefully you have at least Win
7,  or else it won't download. But I downloaded it myself and I'm no tech
genius.it seemed straightforward to me.

As far as learning keystrokes, a link someone sent that I went to actually
didn't help me much. It seemed to be talking to sighted computer users, as I
couldn't find the icon it said to find. But there has to be something out
there for us. I hope this helps a bit.  Judy & Libby