From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf  sOf wayne smith
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2017 6:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] text to speech

If you go to the Freedom Scientific website and click on JAWS there are
several downloads you can choose from.  The ones you can use depend on the
version of JAWS that you have.  You can go to the vocalize voices and there
is a list and a place where you can listen to each voice to help you decide.

Wayne