I am using W10, latest jaws and IE 11 browser and after downloading the
creator download On the internet I can only read header or title info but
not the text body on this computer. I am sure it is a setting problem and I
have another computer with same settings as this computer and it works well.
I have checked multitasking, did an IE 11 reset but so far no luck.  I have
gone over my settings several times but evidently I am missing something
some place.  I will appreciate any suggestions

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
THE HOUR IS LATE AND
THE NIGHT IS FAR SPENT