From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 7:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] subscriber count

My apologies to Tim and Wayne because your replies to my message arrived
here blank. There is still something wrong with live mail 2012 even after I
repaired it a couple of times.

So I have no idea what your messages are saying. I'm sure if I ask Rick he
will forward them to me, I'm not so sure about Bob, maybe if I ask him real
nice.

Either way thanks for the replies.