Well, I unchecked it, so we'll see what happens.

lucky1i...@gmail.com
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small
things, it does not exist at all.

On 5/25/2017 1:46 PM, net bat66 wrote:
i don't know if this is the same thing.
but in the utility/settings menu. in user there is the option to turn on or off a virtual viewer. maybe this is the window overlay you are talking about.

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Flusche
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 10:19 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] OverlayWindow0 On Top

Hi Reed, thanks for letting me know. Same here in the Creators update. In this "OverlayWindow0, I tried the Jaws cursor, the touch cursor, but it seems like a phantom window. No way that I see to interact with this window. I will leave this up to the smart computer technicians. After all I am just a pinhead. LOL.