Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 5:48 AM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] can't find shut down or restart button

I very seldom use my hp laptop. I am using a wireless full size keyboard,
latest jaws 18, win 10. It looks like the only way that I can shut down the
laptop is with the power button. I thought in the past that alt f4 on the
desktop would reveal those options. I tried using the down or up arrow in
the running apps and also on the desktop.
Any help appreciated.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

VIPRE Anti-phishing removed a known bad URL from your email message. It was deleted or quarantined and replaced with this message.

David Ferrin
You don't have to be crazy to run a list like this, but it does help.