A suggestion would be to turn off all programs and background applications and disconnect the internet so that the system can devote more of its' resources to the image it is building.

That normally works for me.

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 5:51 AM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] image for windows 3.0

I wanted to do a full system backup on my laptop. I get the message that the
last backup was 139 days ago. I tried it several times and during the last
pass I get the message that it failed because verification failed. I did a
check disk on the c drive on the laptop and also on the usb drive. Both came
up clean. Any suggestions?

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

VIPRE Anti-phishing removed a known bad URL from your email message. It was deleted or quarantined and replaced with this message.

David Ferrin
You don't have to be crazy to run a list like this, but it does help.