From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 9:17 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Boy, Jarte is a great accessible word processor!

Mine doesn't say that.  My version doesn't seem to be very stable, either
for when I open it, it says Jart not responding, but then it seems more or
less OK.  I just upgraded to the newest version.  I imagine there are
settings I'm not aware of to make it like yours, but at least I got the alt
menus to work.

lucky1i...@gmail.com
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small
things, it does not exist at all.