Some time ago I lost a lot of emails. David had sent instructions on how to
set it up. That email was among the ones that I lost. I made the mistake of
stopping the wifi network and now having problems reestablishing it. If
those instructions are easy to locate I would like them again.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com