From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rebecca Ilniski
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 10:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] CAPS LOCK AND JAWS 18

Hi. Also a relatively new jaws user here transferring over from window-eyes.
I had this issue too. It was annoying. When I hit the caps lock key it
wouldn't toggle off an on. What I did to fix it was to g in to the keyboard
manager which I believe is in the utilities menu. You could assign a
keystroke to toggle the caps lock key on and off. Using whatever  hot key
you define from there should work4 I think I chose alt ;c. Hope this helps.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilni...@gmail.com
Twitter: applegirl1994