From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Andy Baracco
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 8:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [jaws] creating a gmail email account

Hi Rick,

Well, i thought i had achieved success with setting up a POP account for my
Gmail account on my PC, but even though I can receive mail from that
account, when I try to send mail from that account, I get the following
error.

An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Test', Account: 'pop.gmail.com',
Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 465, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0B

So what next?
Andy