Just wanted to see if my quiry below went through.

No response so far.

Dr.  Tom Behler

From: Tom Behler [mailto:tombeh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2017 10:03 AM
To: 'Jaws users list' <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Problem With Navigating Entries In An Outlook E-mail Group

Hello, everyone.

I recently have encountered an issue with navigating contacts in an e-mail
group that I have created in Outlook 2016, Office 365.

I used to be able to navigate up and down the list of contacts in the group,
using the standard up and down arrow keys in the traditional way.

Recently, this feature has stopped working.

It seems like when I open up the e-mail group, I get stuck on the first
listed contact, and can't navigate to other contacts within the group.

Does anyone have suggestions as to what might have happened, and how the
issue can be resolved?

Thanks as always!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan