Try moving to the top of the message and then shift tab once.  That generally
leads me to an attachment in OE or Outlook.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of jyandt.mar...@comcast.net
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2017 1:00 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How to find a sent attachment

Afternoon all. Can anyone tell me how to check for an email message that has an
attachment in it? I went into my sent folder, and found the message, but I
tabbed around in the message, but could not find the attachment in it. Is there
some kind of neat trick for doing this? I am using JAWS 17, Windows 10, a dell
laptop, and WLM version 2012, build 16 (I finally found that bit of important
information). Many thanks in advance.
Jerry
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.jaws-2Dusers.com_help_&d=DwICAg&c=byefhD2ZumMFFQYPZBagUCDuBiM9Q9twmxaBM0hCgII&r=E1UNuvfP21oTyT9mJPBpCzJFh2eHc1sN4zjJfvCidM8&m=3AYYNAMjGbB10sUsv5COobths8svcL1CxBR0c59zduA&s=xXRCiJjWgjth2HXkZUzBfc8fuqIs7saPoBXFdIucfJg&e=