lol re your signiture.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 6:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Proofing documents

Hi Terry,

While in the document press, Insert / Jaws key + V, to open the applications
Quick Settings, type, punctuation, in the search field, & wait a couple of
seconds for the result.  Arrow down to the result, & use your spacebar to
toggle through the settings options, highlight the 1 you want, & tab to,
Okay, press enter to save & close.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
----- Original Message ----- From: Subash