Hello list,

Was considering getting a Ring Video Pro and would like to know if the
accompanying app/cloud service is at all accessible?

I’d likely get someone to install it, but I’m interested in the
notifications aspect. Both the wife and I run our businesses out of the
house, so we’re home throughout the day. We’ve already got a no
solicitations, no surveys and no sermons sign in front to cut down on people
coming to the door, but there are always those who would never consider that
such a sign applies to them.

In any event, I’d like to know people’s experiences with this device and
accompanying desktop app for Windows.

Using the latest JFW 18.

Thanks,