Do you need the one with the accessibility plugin for Jaws to work?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 5:52 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] kendle for pc

Kindle for PC does read out of the box with JAWS. To find the download page,
search on Google. But note the misspelling in the subject line. It's
"Kindle," with an "i."
These search terms will get you there, using a colon after the website name
to tell google it is a website:

Amazon.com: kindle for pc