From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David G. Carlson Via iPhone
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 4:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Adjusting speech rate in Jaws 18

Insert play JV for JAWS
Then go to the voices menu
There you can start making modifications to the voice

Dave
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 26, 2017, at 1:53 PM, Greg Washington <gregw...@comcast.net> wrote:

I have forgotten how to increase the speed of  the  reading rate  in Jaws
18.   I know how to do it "on the fly" while Jaws is reading text but how do
I permanately increase the rate Jaws will use in all applications at all
times?

Thanks for any help.

Greg Washington