From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Merv Keck
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 3:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Focus 14 versus 40

Hi,
It is definitely a matter of personal preference versus what you are going
to use it for as well as what you can afford. I have a Focus 14 and I am
very happy with it. However, I often read documents with a lot of technical
words that make me wish I had a 40 cell display. And I have used the Focus
40 a few times and wish I could afford to go get one today.
Merv