I do not believe the tablet can play bard books, therefore you got the error. It only works with authorized players listed through NLS. I don't believe the books can be played on computers and tablets. Just the bard app and the player, as well as some of the specialized players that some have used and I have not.

Jared Rimer
This address is for mailing lists. For faster service, please contact me through jaredrimer.net's contact and bug reporting form. Thank you.